When I saw Samus’ new outfit for Smash all I felt was sad defeat and that scares me a lot
4. Edward or Alphonse? Why? Uuuuuugh this one always kills me because Edward always wins by a lot but then I think about Alphonse and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. But in the end Ed is one of my absolute favorite characters because of how hard his struggle is and how much he grows as a character. Plus the attitude wins out in the end.
10. Favorite opening? RAIN. ALWAYS RAIN oh my god Rain makes me want to die every time. The Edwin feels, the Trisha feels, the Riza feels. I just. Uuuuugh
11. Favorite member of Team Mustang? Hawkeye obvs. She is the queen of everything for literally every reason.
"Fuck You, Old People" — Group Piece at CUPSI 2014
"By the way, you can’t actually pick yourself up by your own bootstraps. That’s now how physics works."
this gives me life….
"Act your fucking age" god damn, this has a good message here.
39 seconds in and I reblogged it
Tribute “How to train your Dragon” - What if Hiccup and Toothless had met earlier ?
what do people who aren’t obsessed with fictional characters do with their lives
””i hate olivier armstrong she’d be a terrible fuhrer”’
yea but have u
- asked urself: ‘if she were a man, would i still think that????’ really think about it. protip: if u answered yes ur probably lying to urself and everyone around u
- consider that olivier’s right-hand men are a disabled man and a PoC and that she understands and acknowledges the privilege that she, as a white, able-bodied, upper-class person holds, even while simultaneously being discriminated against for being the sole high ranking female military officer in the series
- admit that ur wrong
headcanon that after al got his body back he was always covered in bruises and scratches because he kept forgetting the limitations of a human body
so this way ed and winry always had to fix him up because he was a reckless dork
Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are a pretty great couple.
god I love the FMA fandom
like when I made that post I was mostly kidding, and I am like 99.9% sure that King is Fuhrer Bradley’s first name, but everyone who reblogged that post was like really sweet and helpful and idk I think that’s a testament to how awesome this fandom is